So at the start of the week I decided to get back into the kitchen and get baking again. I’m always looking for any healthy alternatives following one of my role models, Niomi Smart’s cooking (Eat Smart already pre-ordered! Super excited!) I found this particular recipe on the allrecipes site and wanted to share it with you.
200g Plain Flour
1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
3 bananas (I used 2)
150g caster sugar
75g melted butter
(+50g chocolate chips)
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees or gas mark 4 and put 12 muffin cases into a muffin tin.
- In a small bowl, mash the bananas.
- Sieve the dry ingredients; flour, bicarbonate of soda, baking power and salt into a large mixing bowl
- Put in all the wet ingredients; egg, banana, butter and sugar and mix both wet and dry ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Place the mixture into muffin cases and put in oven for 30 minutes
- Set aside to cool on a cooling rack for up to 10 minutes
- Indulge 🙂
If you have any recipes you’d like to share, or try my adapted bake-feel free to leave in the comments or use the tag #bakingwithWR as I now have a twitter; @whiterosegj so feel free to give me a follow too 🙂 If there’s any bakes you want to see, healthy alternatives, lunch snacks or just restaurant reviews just let me know. Love you all!! ❤ Stay strong ;